Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Obey your thirst. Obey your passion.

SPRITE would have to be one of my soda favorites. Their out-of-the-box concepts, especially those seen from their viral videos and commercial ads definitely gets me all hyped up. I've always loved Sprite since I was a kid. And seeing them go beyond the limits of satisfying millions of people around the world is something extraordinary.

I'm also an avid YouTube watcher, so when I came across one of their videos, I knew that it was going to be something fun, exciting and explorative. Here's a copy of their Urban Desert video:



I've always known the brand to put everything 'all out there'. The company never fails to encourage others by telling them to "Obey Your Thirst" --- which may also mean "Live Your Passion". They're simply encouraging people to live their life and to do what they love. The principle behind this product made me remember The Holstee Manifesto. With that, you'll be assured that anything that you set your mind to is doable and possible.


So what are you waiting for? #ObeyYourThirst now!

Explore & Be Free!
Mai

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...